Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blah, blah, blah

So, it's been a while since my last post. I guess that's a good sign. Nothing catastrophic to report I suppose. I guess both my husband and my mother have been on good behavior. Only problem is, it leaves me lacking for something to rant about.
I did finish painting the bedroom. I thought I enjoyed painting, turns out, not so much. I did let my husband tape off the doorways and windowsills and such to help him feel useful. However, he neglected to tell me that he had no idea what he was doing and it ended up being more work for me. Oh well.
It was tedious but it's done, thank goodness. It did, however, set off Kevin's (the husband) latest OCD fixation. I accidentally mentioned how the new color brought out the white in the doors. This set off a week long mission to change every outlet, lightswitch, and cover in the entire house from off white to white. I will admit that it looks just a little bit nicer but geez man, get a grip, who cares.
Oh well, my boring life. Nice.

No comments: